Skip to content
Adding an image to the WYSIWYG editor within PinnacleApp is quite straightforward. To start make sure you have uploaded and the images you want to PinnacleApp.
- Go to Images & Files > Images
- Find the image you wish to use by using the file name search
- Click the thumbnail of the image
- Copy the URL of the image (the address at the top of your browser)
- Navigate to the WYSIWYG on the page you're editing
- Click the 'Insert/Edit Image' button on the editor toolbar. (its a small picture of a tree)
- Past the URL into the Image URL field in the pop-up
- Click 'Insert'
- Click 'Save'